Yes, it's good to be back.
I honestly didn't think I would be returning this corner of the internet, and I'm still not exactly sure why I'm back. I have far less time for writing than I previously had, and yet something inside me misses having a little place where I can create with words. Nothing fancy - just the thoughts and ponderings of someone who loves finding beauty in the little things and desires to chase after God wholeheartedly. Even though no words can accurately describe all that God has been doing in my life, I want to share a little taste of it with you in hopes that it will encourage you to go on grand adventures with Him. I'm finding that life is truly a beautiful journey with Christ. It's not always easy, but it is so very worth it.
Sometime a little freshening up is all you need to keep the inspiration flowing. It was much needed here, and explains the updated design and name. New seasons of life bring new growth, and so these little changes are a simple reflection of that.
So I'm dusting off the cover of this old book and opening the pages once again.
I guess we'll just have to see where this journey leads.

No comments:
Post a Comment