July 7, 2014

Discipleship Training School - South Africa




I'm not one to post "advertisements", but this one is an exception as it is especially close to my heart. I was recently informed that there are still spaces left in the upcoming Discipleship Training School being held in White River, South Africa - and so they are still accepting student applications. This is the same program I did while in Africa, and God used it in my life in amazing ways. That being said, it's definitely not for everyone, and it's by no means the only way to grow in your walk with God! It's simply one of the ways that God has worked in my own life. If this does interest you, I'd encourage you to check it out! You can find more information at http://tenthousandhomes.org/get-involved/compassion-dts/

1 comment:

  1. This looks like an awesome opportunity and I'm genuinely excited for whoever reads this and applies! I'm headed back to Africa myself this fall and I couldn't be more pumped!!! Thank you so much for sharing your heart, Rebekah!

    ReplyDelete